Bowling club legal stoush
The University of Newcastle Legal Centre (UNLC) has taken begun working with the Friends of King Edward Park Group to challenge Newcastle City Council's Approval of a function centre at the cliff-top site at King Edward Park.
The Newcastle Herald has reported on the UNLC involvement in the case put forward by the Friends of King Edward Park Group challenging council's approval of a development on the cliff-top site at King Edward Park.
Jacquie Svenson, a solicitor and teacher at the University of Newcastle's Legal Centre, which is acting pro-bono for the group, said yesterday their case had "strong prospects" due to a "shopping list of errors" made by council in approving the development.
- University of Newcastle Legal Centre
- Phone: (02) 4921 8666
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness