Associate Professor Hao Tan in The Conversation
Following China’s recent carbon neutrality pledge, Associate Professor Hao Tan has published two opinion pieces.
Following China’s recent carbon neutrality pledge, Associate Professor Hao Tan has published two opinion pieces, one on the UK Financial Times’ Chinese website and another in The Conversation. Both pieces have attracted large readerships. The Conversation article has been read by over 260 thousand readers, received 243 comments and shared over 2,000 times on Facebook. The item has been reposted by numerous media and organisations’ websites including, Ecowatch.com, Stanford University’s Millennium Alliance for Humanity and the Biosphere (MAHB), The ARC Centre of Excellence for Australian Biodiversity, Heritage at Flinders University, themandarin.com.au, press clippings of the Parliament of Australia, and NewsNow in the UK.
The article in The Conversation this week is one of the most-read pieces written by a University of Newcastle researcher in recent times.
Associate Professor Hao Tan also appeared in The Conversation in September regarding what Australia can potentially learn from South Korea’s Green New Deal.
- Newcastle Business School
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upskill and prepare for your career with micro-credentials from AWS Educate
- Nominations for the 2021 Employability Excellence Awards are now open!
- World-first needle-free diabetes test
- Cancer research gets $7 million boost in NSW regions
- Hunter people to benefit from local research into dementia tests and treatments
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.