Associate Professor Hao Tan in The Conversation
Following China’s recent carbon neutrality pledge, Associate Professor Hao Tan has published two opinion pieces.
Following China’s recent carbon neutrality pledge, Associate Professor Hao Tan has published two opinion pieces, one on the UK Financial Times’ Chinese website and another in The Conversation. Both pieces have attracted large readerships. The Conversation article has been read by over 260 thousand readers, received 243 comments and shared over 2,000 times on Facebook. The item has been reposted by numerous media and organisations’ websites including, Ecowatch.com, Stanford University’s Millennium Alliance for Humanity and the Biosphere (MAHB), The ARC Centre of Excellence for Australian Biodiversity, Heritage at Flinders University, themandarin.com.au, press clippings of the Parliament of Australia, and NewsNow in the UK.
The article in The Conversation this week is one of the most-read pieces written by a University of Newcastle researcher in recent times.
Associate Professor Hao Tan also appeared in The Conversation in September regarding what Australia can potentially learn from South Korea’s Green New Deal.
- Newcastle Business School
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scene set for Great Hall graduation celebrations
- Social enterprise innovators recount story of keeping it simple
- Green hydrogen demonstration drives zero emission future
- New project to help Australian exporters leverage blockchain technology
- Final phase of organisational change presented to staff for feedback
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.