It’s great to see so many students back in classes on campus. We hope you are enjoying seeing your lecturers and catching up with friends. Learning from home proved to provide many opportunities for students and their educators alike, but there is something special about interacting, learning, and collaborating with others face to face.
We realise that things are far from back to normal and we’re working with you to adjust ways of learning - to study and live safely in the new normal.
We know that some of our students had been to venues listed in recent NSW Health updates and we’re grateful for their quick action to self-isolate. We’re actively supporting these students to make sure they can continue their studies safely from home, and we will continue this approach as needed.
Please remember to follow NSW Health’s advice and think carefully before socialising where there are large groups of people. If you’re isolating, please email email@example.com and let us know so we can ensure you get the support and advice you need.
Your wellbeing, both study and health is our number one priority so please
- Regularly check our COVID-19 webpage
- Wear a mask whenever physical distancing might not be possible
- Stay at home if you’re sick, and get tested if you have any cold and flu symptoms – the COVID-19 testing clinic will be on Callaghan campus until next month
We are here to support you!
- The University's Centre for Water, Climate and Land will partner with Japan’s Space Agency JAXA in an Australian first for Climate Research
- Captain Cook and COVID
- New outlook model indicates average to above average tropical cyclone activity and risk for Australia
- Nominate for the Student Engagement Awards
- Ensuring inclusivity of every student