Student Feedback on The University of Newcastle (SFUN) Now Open
Fancy being in the running for some Beats by Dre headphones or one of five nifty gift cards worth one hundred dollars?
From food outlets to IT support, all aspects of your uni experience are important to us and no matter what your opinion we genuinely want to hear it. Complete your Student Feedback on The University of Newcastle survey, have your say and make stuff happen.
The Student Feedback on the University of Newcastle (SFUN) survey allows you to tell us what’s great or not so great about all the non-academic services at UON. SFUN is 100% confidential and your feedback helps to create real change at UON. Click here to see what’s been done in the past as a result of student feedback and complete the survey to let us know what you want us to do next.
The survey is now open and will close on Sunday 20 May 2018. To complete the survey, check your NUmail for an email from email@example.com or log into myUON portal (your surveys will appear on the UONline Welcome page or click the survey tick in the Launchpad).
If have any questions about this survey or need technical assistance, feel free to email the Strategy, Planning and Performance team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness