Semester 2 SFC Now Open
At UON, we want to make your university experience the best it can possibly be. Student Feedback on Courses (SFC) provides you with the opportunity to tell us about your experiences in the courses you are undertaking this term, what you love and what we can improve on.
The feedback you provide is 100% confidential and is used to help improve the learning experience for all students. Everything is important - from what you learn to how it is taught. So if there is something that you loved or you think we can do better, your feedback can help us make your university experience right for you. You can see some of the things we have been done as a result of student feedback here.
SFCs for Semester 2 are now open and will remain so until Sunday, 27 November 2016. To complete the survey, check your NUmail for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org or log into myUON portal (your surveys will appear on the UONline Welcome page or click the survey tick in the Launchpad).
If have any questions about this survey or need technical assistance, feel free to email the Strategy, Planning and Performance team on email@example.com.
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers