Semester 2 SFC Now Open
At UON, we want to make your university experience the best it can possibly be. Student Feedback on Courses (SFC) provides you with the opportunity to tell us about your experiences in the courses you are undertaking this term, what you love and what we can improve on.
The feedback you provide is 100% confidential and is used to help improve the learning experience for all students. Everything is important - from what you learn to how it is taught. So if there is something that you loved or you think we can do better, your feedback can help us make your university experience right for you. You can see some of the things we have been done as a result of student feedback here.
SFCs for Semester 2 are now open and will remain so until Sunday, 27 November 2016. To complete the survey, check your NUmail for an email from email@example.com or log into myUON portal (your surveys will appear on the UONline Welcome page or click the survey tick in the Launchpad).
If have any questions about this survey or need technical assistance, feel free to email the Strategy, Planning and Performance team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness