Request a Student Mentor
But what exactly does a student mentor do? Well, they’ve just been in your position, so they know how you’re feeling. They offer support and tips for becoming comfortable with uni and successfully navigating your way through student life.
Student mentors can help you by:
- Providing support and advice, plus referring you on to the right people if you find yourself in the deep end and in need of more complicated help.
- Keeping in contact with you via email each fortnight from Orientation until week six of semester. By then you’ll be in your element and completely comfortable with uni life.
- Catching up with you for a coffee and a chat to provide a friendly connection on campus. You’re not alone, and our student mentors can make you feel less overwhelmed!
You don't have to go it alone. Sign up for a student mentor here.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities