Free Overflow Car Parking Available Semester One
To ease parking congestion the free overflow parking on Oval Number 5 (behind the forum) will remain open until the end of Semester 1.
The shuttle bus will continue to loop campus for the first two weeks of Semester 1 with pick up in Carpark 13 between 8am and 10am each day. Parking availability will return to normal at the Ourimbah campus. Security patrols will also be undertaken by the Safety and Security Services team in these locations.
Thinking of walking, cycling or catching a bus to work instead?
To reduce your carbon footprint, think about leaving the car at home and exploring active travel options. Take a look at the fact sheets and resources to help find out how to get into active travel and look out for the new ride share carpooling app being trialled in 2016. The app will connect passengers and drivers across a secure UON network and offers premium parking positions to participants.
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness
- Experts challenge WHO recommendations on saturated fats