Everyone has an opinion: make yours count
Whether you love your courses or not, we want to know. That way we can keep doing what makes them great and change what doesn't. If you are a Semester student, you can now complete your Student Feedback on Courses survey and make your opinion count.
The Student Feedback on Courses (SFC) survey gives you the opportunity to tell us what the best and worst aspects of your university courses are. Everything is important - from what you learn to how it is taught. So if there is something that you loved or you think we can do better, your feedback can help us make your university experience right for you.
The Semester 1 SFC is now open and will close on Sunday, 21 June. Your feedback is 100% confidential and we will act on it. You can see some of the things we have been done as a result of student feedback here.
If you have any questions about this survey or need technical assistance, feel free to email the Strategy, Planning and Performance team on email@example.com.
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap