Wireless 2014 - building for the future
In recent years access to WiFi has gone from 'nice to have' to a necessity for students and staff at UON. The University is committed to keeping pace with the increased demand.
As the number of laptops, tablets, smartphones, and new technologies such as wearable devices continues to grow, there is an expectation that WiFi access will be available everywhere.
The Wireless 2014 project (as part of the IT Program of Work) supports the University's commitment to improve the user experience of the UON wireless network by:
- doubling the number of access points,
- simplifying the connection process, and
- providing coverage to more areas.
More information available here.
- Terry Punch, Project Manager
- Phone: 4985 4153
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap