SSP application deadline: Friday 26 September
The deadline for submission of applications for Semester 1, 2015 and Semester 2, 2015 is close of business Friday 26 September 2014.
Following the External Review of Special Studies Program (SSP) earlier this year, significant work has been undertaken to implement the recommendations endorsed by the Executive Committee and Academic Senate to make our SSP process more efficient, streamlined, and aligned with the University's Performance Expectations Framework.
The SSP round is now open for Semester 1, 2015 and Semester 2, 2015. All staff considering submitting an application are encouraged to review all application requirements, ahead of commencing discussions with your Head of School.
Applications already submitted and acknowledged by HRS for 2015 will be considered by the Committee.
Time is running out to submit your application.
If you are considering submitting an application and require any further information or assistance on the SSP process, please contact Rochelle Feenan, SSP Officer [ext 16548 or SSP@newcastle.edu.au].
Applications close COB Friday 26 September 2014.
- Rochelle Feenan
- Phone: 16548
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness