Jobs on campus
The best way to engage a student in an employability workshop is by offering a job as an incentive. The Jobs on Campus Program (JOC) does this by helping staff to recruit students to work in campus roles.
So far in 2018, 980 students have attended an employability workshop and 122 students have been placed across UON campuses
Are you interested in hiring a student? JOC is a free and efficient service aimed to help Hiring Managers fill their vacancies.
You can be a part of a growing number of staff employing students on campus and contributing to their unique UON graduate employability and graduate attributes. Help UON to enhance student retention and success, student engagement experience and overall satisfaction by becoming a JOC Hiring Manager today.
For more information, please contact The Careers and Student Development Team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness