IFS extends service hours
Infrastructure and Facilities Services call centre (ext 16500) and Callaghan service desk has extended its hours of operation and will now be open from 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The IFS Service Centre is a one stop shop for many staff support services including parking permits, key and access applications, urgent and routine maintenance issues and fleet vehicle hire. They also provide over-the-phone assistance through 16500.
You can contact the IFS Service Centre by:
- Visiting us at the Services Building opposite Car Park 6 at Callaghan between 8am and 5pm.
- Visiting us at the Facilities Management building on the Loop Road at Ourimbah between 8.30am and 4.30pm.
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- phoning 4921 6500 (ext 16500)
Ourimbah IFS service desk hours remain 8.30-4.30pm.
For urgent maintenance requests outside of 8am to 5pm weekdays you should contact Security on 4921 5888 (ext 15888) who will respond and also contact the appropriate IFS staff.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities