Countdown to Smoke Free Campus
From 1 July 2014 all smoking on campus, including electronic cigarettes, will be banned except for designated smoking areas.
Cessation programs will be run on campus for those who wish to quit smoking.
If you are interested in quitting there is a confidential free telephone counselling service with a psychologist specialising in addiction.To access the service please text your name, number and time preferred for your first call to 0469 923 256.
You can also talk with the Callaghan campus pharmacist on products that can help you quit, or your GP.
More information on the Smoke Free Campus campaign can be found here.
- Home grown Historical Encounters journal achieves Q1 ranking
- Major Grant Success and Inter-Faculty and Disciplinary Collaboration
- Major research grant supports new open scholarship initiative
- Solving social work student placement challenges during COVID-19
- Study links teacher development program to increase in student achievement