Countdown to Smoke Free Campus
From 1 July 2014 all smoking on campus, including electronic cigarettes, will be banned except for designated smoking areas.
Cessation programs will be run on campus for those who wish to quit smoking.
If you are interested in quitting there is a confidential free telephone counselling service with a psychologist specialising in addiction.To access the service please text your name, number and time preferred for your first call to 0469 923 256.
You can also talk with the Callaghan campus pharmacist on products that can help you quit, or your GP.
More information on the Smoke Free Campus campaign can be found here.
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers