Meet the Team - Nathan Hawkins
Meet Nathan Hawkins (B Arts (Psychology) 2002, Development Manager
My job, in a nutshell
Help people create an impact in their community by giving through the University of Newcastle.
Favourite part of the job
Without a doubt the best part of my job is meeting extraordinary people. I have the daily pleasure of working with exceptional researchers and academics. However, even more inspiring to me are the stories shared by our supporters. I have the honour of getting to know donors and it is always fascinating to hear their personal motivation to give to the region through our University.
One day I'd love to
Snowboard on every continent.
I'm inspired by
The Australian landscape. I’ve had the pleasure of visiting extraordinary places around the world but I haven’t found anything that compares to an outback sunset.
My friends and family would describe me as
A master of the Dad joke! What’s big and yellow and can’t swim? A bulldozer!
Send Nathan an email: email@example.com
- Laureate Professor receives global gong for outstanding research
- Prevention of heart attacks and stroke a step closer
- Research seeks to empower students and teachers to thrive in an artificial intelligence world
- Antiseptic resistance in bacteria could lead to next-gen plastics
- Digital Humanities workshop up skills FEDUA researchers