Meet the Team - Emily Cox
Emily Cox has been named as the Fundraising Institute of Australia's 2019 NSW Young Fundraiser of the Year.
Emily is Development Coordinator (Philanthropic Research and Grants) and was named as the Fundraising Institute of Australia’s 2019 NSW Young Fundraiser of the Year in their national program of awards for excellence in fundraising. The prestigious award recognised the calibre of her work in researching and understanding donors’ wishes, and her commitment to collaborating with donors to match their passions and interests to the needs of students and researchers at the University.
Emily has been integral to the University developing successful partnerships with philanthropic foundations including the Jack Ma Foundation, nib foundation, the Greater Charitable Foundation and the Newcastle Permanent Charitable Foundation.
“This is a great achievement and very well deserved. Emily has a real talent for first understanding donor’s wishes and matching them to the University’s strengths, and then articulating the shared vision of what can be achieved together. We are delighted to see one of our team members being recognised at this level.” - Brad Holmes, Head of Philanthropic Programs
- University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW join forces for stronger Hunter and Central Coast post-COVID recovery
- Call for Entries: 2020 Karen Thrift Prize for Poetry and Lyrics
- Criminology expert in police accountability comments on George Floyd case
- ‘Felix’ to transform fertility for millions of couples worldwide
- Major funding boost to explore the health impacts of recent bushfires