Staff are responsible for any materials for which there are loan records in their name. This responsibility ends only when the loan record is officially cancelled.
- Staff are not subject to fines for late return of University of Newcastle items
- All staff receive fines for non return of University of Newcastle items
- Borrowing is suspended when more than $50 is owed.
- All loans are subject to recall and must be returned when requested. Failure to return recalled material may result in the loss of borrowing privileges.
- Members of staff who are undertaking University courses must use their student card to borrow course material.
- All staff receive fines for late return of BONUS+ materials
- Items borrowed from HNE Health libraries must be returned to HNE Health libraries and can not be requested for pick up at university locations.
- Items from University Libraries can be requested for pick up at John Hunter Hospital Library and Central Coast Local Health District Libraries only.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.