Staff are responsible for any materials for which there are loan records in their name. This responsibility ends only when the loan record is officially cancelled.
- Staff are not subject to fines for late return of University of Newcastle items
- All staff receive fines for non return of University of Newcastle items
- Borrowing is suspended when more than $50 is owed.
- All loans are subject to recall and must be returned when requested. Failure to return recalled material may result in the loss of borrowing privileges.
- Members of staff who are undertaking University courses must use their student card to borrow course material.
- All staff receive fines for late return of BONUS+ materials
- Items borrowed from HNE Health libraries must be returned to HNE Health libraries and can not be requested for pick up at university locations.
- Items from University Libraries can be requested for pick up at John Hunter Hospital Library and Central Coast Local Health District Libraries only.