Library printing instructions
Library printing lets you use your UON ID card to release and pay for printing at any Library multifunction printer/photocopier (MFD).
To send printing via your computer:
- Select StudentPrint from your PC printer list. Print your job as normal, check the colour and single/double sided settings (StudentPrint will default to B&W/Single sided).
- Click ok to send your printing. Print jobs will expire daily at 12:00am midnight.
To release printing at the Library MFDs:
- Swipe your UON ID card and select 'My Print Jobs'.
- Choose printing for release (select multiple items if required) and press 'Print'.
- Collect your printing. Payment will be deducted from your account. Remember to logout.
More information is available here
Need help? See Library staff
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.