Library printing instructions
Library printing lets you use your UON ID card to release and pay for printing at any Library multifunction printer/photocopier (MFD).
To send printing via your computer:
- Select StudentPrint from your PC printer list. Print your job as normal, check the colour and single/double sided settings (StudentPrint will default to B&W/Single sided).
- Click ok to send your printing. Print jobs will expire after 24 hours.
To release printing at the Library MFDs:
- Swipe your UON ID card and select 'My Print Jobs'.
- Choose printing for release (select multiple items if required) and press 'Print'.
- Collect your printing. Payment will be deducted from your account. Remember to logout.
More information is available here
Need help? See Library staff