Information on childcare international students University of Newcastle, Australia


You will need to arrange childcare for children under five while you are at lectures and tutorials if you do not have a spouse to care for them in the family home.

There are KU Children's Services childcare centres operating on the University's Newcastle (Callaghan) and Central Coast (Ourimbah) campuses. Most are community-based centres and are open to the general public as well as staff and students.

The three centres at Newcastle campus (Callaghan) are:

The centre on our Central Coast campus (Ourimbah) is:

There may be occasions when emergency or out-of-hours childcare is required. A number of services exist in Newcastle and the Central Coast regions, including: