IELTS preparation courses
IELTS Preparation classes in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking are being offered for 5 hours per week for 5 weeks. Both Academic and General Training modules are available.
During the 25 hour course students will:
- increase familiarity with the test format
- practise all question types for each module
- complete practice tests under exam conditions
- receive feedback from experienced IELTS teachers
- gain confidence
Start dates August - December 2015:
- 3rd November – 3rd December
- 22nd September – 22nd October
- 11th August – 10th September
Tuesday 3:30 - 6:30 Task 1 Writing, Reading, Listening
Thursday 4:00 – 6:00 Task 2 Writing, Speaking
Download an application from IELTS webpage or collect a hard copy from the IELTS Office (LC2:34) in The Language Centre.
The course costs $500.00.
Cheques are to be made payable to The University of Newcastle or credit card payments can be made at the cashiers in the Commonwealth Bank.
The course is not available to student visa holders as their principle course.
For further information contact IELTS ADMINISTRATION, The Language Centre, Ph: 49217183