Global E³ is an International Exchange partnership that enables University of Newcastle's engineering students to venture abroad to a multitude of distinguished universities in Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and the United States, while potentially earning academic credit towards their degree.
- Study at high ranking partner institutions all around the world
- Pay HECS/HELP - No tuition fees to overseas university
- Work Experience:Global E3 students may be able to participate in a supplementary internship.
- Financial Aid available
Through participation in the program, Global E3 graduates gain the necessary foreign language ability, cross-cultural skills, and professional experience to excel in the multinational/multicultural business environment of the 21st century.
In order to be eligible to participate in the GE3 Exchange program you must
- Be cuurently enrolled in an undergraduate degree at the University of Newcastle within the Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment
- Have completed 60units in their current degree by the commencement of the exchange
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 5.5
- Must recieve a minimum of 30 units of credit toward your UON degree whilst overseas
More detailed information on GE3 partner institutions can be found here
How do I apply
Go to the Semester Exchange website, Click on How Do I Apply and submit your expression of Interest.