Have you been on an overseas experience? We challenge you to capture your experience in a 2minute video that reflects your time overseas. All aspects of your time abroad may be considered for subject matter (e.g. student life; the local culture and community; any travel you undertake).
Be creative and help inspire others to go abroad!
Entry is open to all UON students who have successfully completed, or are currently undertaking a student exchange or short-term experience. Experiences could include a semester exchange, an overseas university short course, volunteering abroad, international work placement or attending an international conference.
- The video must contain reference to the University of Newcastle and the partner institution / provider
- The video title must contain the words 'My UON Global Experience'
- The video can use any audio/visual multimedia format (video, flash, animation, photo montage, slide show etc).
- The video must be uploaded on to YouTube with the link to the video provided in the application form.
- The video must be no longer than 2 minutes.
Please complete the following Application form
Details on the 2017 Video Testimonial competition will be announced soon
- Check out some of the videos on the Student Testimonial Page (previous winners of the competition)
- Consider the pace of the video
- Think about the content (try to include a mix of both the overseas program and travel)
- Think about including text to help make an impact
- Try including both photos and videos