Terms and Conditions of the University of Newcastle
Please note if your application does not meet the admission requirements for entry to the University of Newcastle, it may be possible for you to be admitted to an academic program at Newcastle International College (NIC), a pathway college associated with the University of Newcastle. We will refer your application on to NIC if this is the case. Successful completion of your studies at Newcastle International College is an alternative pathway to the respective University of Newcastle Bachelor degree.
The University of Newcastle is committed to protecting and maintaining the privacy of personal and health information collected. For more details on our management of personal information, please see our Privacy information.
- I declare that the information I have supplied in this application is correct and complete. I understand that the University may vary or cancel any decision it makes if the information I have supplied is found to be incorrect or incomplete. I recognise that it is my responsibility to provide all documentary evidence requested in this application. I authorise the University to obtain further information where deemed necessary.
- I agree to comply with the rules governing admission and enrolment of the University. I understand that I am responsible for the prompt payment of any fees related to the program to which I am applying for admission.
- I understand that the University may be required to release the information supplied to Commonwealth and State agencies, pursuant to obligations under the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2007 and the National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students and I hereby authorise the release of information contained in the Application Form to such agencies.
- I understand that the University is required by law to inform the Department of Education, Employment & Workplace Relations of changes to my enrolment and any breach of a student visa condition relating to satisfactory academic performance.
- I agree to comply with the rules, policies and by-laws of the University of Newcastle.