IELTS preparation classes
IELTS Preparation classes in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking are being offered for 5 hours per week for 4 weeks. Both Academic and General Training modules are available.
During the 20 hour course students will:
- increase familiarity with the test format
- practise all question types for each module
- complete practice tests under exam conditions
- receive feedback from experienced IELTS teachers
- gain confidence
Minimum Entry Requirements
Students should have Intermediate English Skills or achieved an IELTS Band 5.
Start dates 2017:
- 7th November - 30th November
Tuesday 3:30 - 6:30pm Writing Task 1, Reading, Listening
Thursday 3:00 – 5:00pm Writing Task 2, Speaking
Download an application from IELTS webpage or collect a hard copy from the IELTS Office (LC2:34) in The Language Centre.
The course costs $400.00. To make your payment please click here.
The course is not available to student visa holders as their principle course.
For further information contact IELTS Office, The Language Centre, Ph: 49217183