Hydrology and water resource management
There is no future on our planet without water. Water security, hydrology (the study of the movement, distribution and quality of water) and water resource management are at the heart of the preservation of life on Earth. Our Faculty leads a multidisciplinary approach to address these issues, with our Earth scientists, Environmental Sciences and Geographers working individually and collectively to find solutions to protecting our water sources.
- Bachelor of Development Studies
- Bachelor of Development Studies (Honours)
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental and Business Management
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Master of Environmental Management and Sustainability
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.