Coastal and marine science
Australia has some of the most unique and diverse coastlines and marine ecosystems in the world. When you study Coastal and Marine Science, you will learn about the interaction between humans and marine ecosystems within the approximately 16.1 million square kilometres of coastal shallows and ocean floor for which Australia is responsible. This specialisation produces graduates prepared for a range of challenges including the conservation of resources, control of pollution and management of species in these areas.
- Bachelor of Coastal and Marine Science
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced)
- Diploma in Environmental Science
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental and Business Management
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Master of Environmental Management and Sustainability
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.