Climate scientists address the impact of and response to climate change. As a transdisciplinary problem, expertise and knowledge from many different fields are being applied to solve the climate challenges we are facing. By studying Climate Science, you will use critical and lateral thinking to examine data, find creative ideas for mitigating impact, and explore how human perspectives can influence the progress made combating this crisis.
- Bachelor of Climate Science and Adaptation
- Bachelor of Coastal and Marine Science
- Bachelor of Development Studies
- Bachelor of Development Studies (Honours)
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental and Business Management
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Master of Environmental Management and Sustainability
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.