Biodiversity and conservation
If you want to ensure the different species and organisms that inhabit our environment are protected for years to come, then Biodiversity and Conservation is for you. Biodiversity and Conservation students examine the impact of developments upon Australian biota and ecosystems, the management of natural systems and wildlife, and factors affecting the distribution and abundance of species.
- Bachelor of Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Biotechnology (Honours)
- Bachelor of Coastal and Marine Science
- Bachelor of Environmental Engineering (Honours) / Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental and Business Management
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Management and Sustainability
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.