Maximum time reached
It looks like you have reached the maximum amount of time allowed to complete your Enabling Pathways program.
If you have completed
- You will receive an email confirmation by Saturday 12th December 2020
- This email will contain important information about your Recognition of Attainment Ceremony and receiving your completion documents
- Remember to complete your Enabling to Undergraduate application, and/or finalise your preferences by midnight 13th December 2020
If you have not completed
- You will also be notified via email by Saturday 12th December 2020
- You will be administratively withdrawn from your program, according to the program requirements detailed in the Enabling Program Schedule
Do you only have 10 units to complete?
If you commenced your program in Semester 1, 2019 and only have 10 units to complete, you will be invited to enrol in our Summer Term course to complete your program. Please check your preferred email for an invitation, or if you are eligible you can enrol now on the Summer Term webpage.
I'd like to try again
- If you would like to attempt Open Foundation again please re-apply, you may be eligible for credit for any courses you have already completed (maximum of 20 units).
- Because of the Newstep age requirements, you most likely will not be able to attempt Newstep again, so we recommend that you apply for the Open Foundation program and start in Semester 1. You may be eligible for credit into this program for any courses you have already completed in Newstep (maximum of 20 units).
- If you have attempted Yapug you have two options:
- You can re-apply to attempt Yapug again in 2021 - you may be eligible for credit for any courses you have already completed (maximum of 40 units).
- You can apply for the Open Foundation program and start in Semester 1 - you also may be eligible for credit into this program for any courses you have already completed in Yapug (maximum of 20 units).
Applications to start Newstep, Open Foundation and Yapug in Semester 1 2021 close at 5pm on Monday 1st February 2021.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns, and let us know as soon as possible if you believe you have completed and received an out of time message in error.