International Students Criminal Record Check

International Students

If you are an international student, you will need to obtain BOTH:

  • an Australian NCRC (recommended from an ACIC Accredited Body); AND
  • National Police Certificate/s from your home country and any country where you have lived for more than 6 months since turning 18 (translated in to English).


  • If you are unable to obtain the Police Certificate/s, you will need to complete the Statutory Declaration for Overseas Students. Please note this statutory declaration needs to be completed after arrival in NSW. If there are any problems with the link please copy and paste the following URL into your web browser