Urban and regional development
This area is about studying development at a local, national and international level. Your learning focuses on making economic and social transformations in our communities. You could focus on infrastructure, services and planning or social issues like gentrification and urban sprawl.
- Cultural development officer
- Town planner/urban designer
- Transport geographer
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Music / Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Social Science
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate in Social Change and Development
- Master of Social Change and Development
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.