Primary school education degrees focus on teaching during the critical period where children cultivate life-long skills. Primary school teaching graduates are qualified to teach children from Kindergarten to year 6. Graduates who specialise their studies in this area work as teachers, industry leaders and professionals across related sectors in Australia and around the world.
- Primary teacher
- School librarian
- Curriculum officer
- Home school liaison officer
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary)
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary Studies)
- Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Education (Primary) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Education (Primary Studies)
- Master of Teaching (Primary)
- Master of Teaching (Primary Studies)
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.