Design is essentially art with a purpose. It involves learning how to create visual and textual content which can be physical or virtual, and may include images, words or graphic forms. Designers usually work within an organisation or in a creative agency designing and developing brands and the architecture surrounding brands, as well as promotional material like websites, brochures and signage.
- Graphic designer
- Creative director
- Design manager
- Multimedia designer
- Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Visual Communication Design
- Bachelor of Visual Communication Design (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate in Creative Industries
- Graduate Certificate in Digital Media
- Master of Creative Industries
- Master of Digital Media
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.