Faculty of Education and Arts
- Students must NOT arrange their own placement.
- Students must NOT negotiate placements through conjoint lecturing staff, teachers or friends.
- Students cannot attend Schools/Services where they are employed or where they have any relatives, including children, or close connections.
- Students cannot attend the same School/Service twice.
- Students cannot return to the primary or secondary school where they did their schooling (schooling reference may not apply to mature age students). It is the Course Coordinator's responsibility to make final decisions on unacceptable placements.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.