Staff and student resources
For resources specific to staff within the Faculty of Business and Law, including general faculty information, communications, and learning and teaching resources, please login to the Faculty’s SharePoint site.
For information regarding future and prospective employees of the Faculty, please visit the University’s working here page.
At the University of Newcastle, we want all our students to achieve their potential and have a broad range of support programs and systems.
Whether you could use a helping hand in your studies, are struggling with an IT issue, or require personal support, the University offers a point of contact to ensure you get the assistance you need.View Current student information
Work Integrated Learning (WIL) offers students the chance to apply theoretical knowledge learned in the classroom to real-world situations.
Through participating in the Faculty's (domestic and International) WIL courses and programs, students complete professional work placement, internship or project-based learning and earn credit towards their degree.
WIL courses and programs available to business, commerce and law students include:
- Project in Business (BUSN3001)
- Industry Placement (BUSN3002)
- International Work Placement in Business (BUSN3500)
- Applied Human Resource Management and Employment Relations (IRHR3000)
- Managing Diversity (IRHR3035)
- Portfolio Management (ACFI3018)
- Tourism Marketing (TOUR3003)
- LLB (Practice) Program
- International Clinical Legal Externship (LAWS5036)