Monday, 3 September 2018, 09:00 am — Tuesday, 4 September 2018, 12:00 pm
|Location||I2N Hub Hunter Street, 376 Hunter Street, Newcastle|
Make your own path.
Course enrollment here.
What you'll get
- Over 30 video lessons from top entrepreneurs
- 1 project a week, for 5 weeks, and you can take as long as you want to finish the course
- 5 hours of learning a week fits around your schedule
- Weekly live discussions
- Access to the I2N E101 community on Slack
- Continued help post-course
What you'll learn
- Develop your startup idea, product vision and value proposition
- Create the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to validate your product or service
- Learn and work with proven methods for startup formation
- Develop the financial model for your product
- Work efficiently on testing and validating your product with future customers
You’ll make real progress in 5 weeks.
We’re here to support you.
Weekly live sessions and access to our online Slack community of entrepreneurs from around the world, learning to create companies together. While you can learn at your own pace, we’ll be here at I2N to guide you each week.
The world around us is changing fast.
This isn’t your average course on entrepreneurship. Developed by MaRS Discovery District in Toronto, Canada, the E101 program has connected experts with deep experience from many fields – across sectors and specialisations - to help you see the patterns and opportunities where others see chaos.
Let’s advance the world together.
MaRS has accelerated the growth of thousands of young companies since launching the E101 program in 2016 whose technologies and solutions meaningfully improve lives every day. This program is now available in the Hunter region (and beyond) to help entrepreneurs realise their potential.