2021 Parent info session: Year 10 subject selection
Our student ambassadors will share key subject selection information and share their stories and experiences with subject selection and transition to University studies.
- Subject selection process (our 3 simple steps on how to select your subjects)
- Subject selection resources, case studies and examples.
- What if I don't know what I want to do or change my mind?
- What can you study at the University of Newcastle? (campuses, faculties etc.)
- Differences between school life and university life (life as a student, timetables etc.)
- Pathways to University
- Ask a Student platform
The session will run for approximately 40 mins with 15 minutes for Q&A. Parents and students can ask questions throughout the presentation.
- Online via Zoom
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.