When I Grow Up
Wednesday, 30 July 2014, 07:00 pm — Wednesday, 30 July 2014, 11:59 pm
|Location||Bar on the Hill|
|RSVP||Wednesday, 30 July 2014|
Ever dreamed of being a ballerina, a banana, a fireman or a plumber? Then this is the night to relive your dream. Our brand new theme 'When I Grow Up' strongly encourages you to dress up and make your dreams come true!
So what are you waiting for? Grow up, grab your mates and get to the Bar on the Hill, Wednesday, 30 July to catch a glimpse of the future. Triple J House Party's KLP, supported by awesome local talent DJ Gillies.
As with all U parties at Bar on the Hill, there will be free buses to get you home safely, buses will depart Bar on the Hill and can drop you at Hamilton or Newcastle Train Station.
Wednesday night drink prices will be on again so you can enjoy just $4 a drink for beer, wine and house spirits. Spectacular.
As with all our themed parties there will be a prize for best dressed! So it's time to grow up and work on your future you - the person voted as the best dressed will win a prize. There's also a prize for the best-dressed team to share! Finalists will be selected at 9pm, we'll then open it up to public vote on our facebook page so everyone can vote, and voting closes Midday Friday 1 August.
When I grow up party ticketing information
This will be a ticketed event. Stay tuned for more info.
- Announcement coming soon regarding ticket sales
- Tickets will be available from:
- The Basement (lower level 1 Shorland Building)
- Godfrey Tanner Bar
- Bar on the Hill
- U Members $5 (must have proof of membership and UoN student card for purchase AND present both on the night)
- UoN Students $10 (must have a current UoN student card for purchase AND on the night)
- Guests $20
- Ticket terms and conditions:
- Valid for entry before 9pm. After 9pm and normal queuing arrangements apply.
- Ticket is valid for the person named on the front. It cannot be re-sold or transfered to a friend. If no longer required, please return this ticket to the U at The Basement, Level 1 Shortland Building for a refund. No refunds after 12 noon, 30 July, 2014.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced;please treat this ticket like cash. If this ticket has been changed or altered in any way, it is void.
- This ticket and your UoN Student card must be produced for scanning at entry, together with evidence of U membership and or student card.
- Proof of age photoID must be produced
- No pass-outs
Please note: Sharp plastic knives and other dangerous costume accessories will not be allowed into the venue.