SHAG (Sexual Health and Guidance) Week
Do you have questions about sex but don’t know who to ask? Or are you up for more info about sexuality and sexual health to make your sex life better?
SHAG Week 2020 is a sex-positive, judgement-free, informative and fun event for all students.
Don't forget to submit your questions about sex on our Instagram Story (@uonstudentcentral) on Thursday 27 February so they can be answered by our experts!
SHAG WEEK SCHEDULE
TUESDAY 3 MARCH:
- Condom fairies will be flying across Callaghan until 11am
- Callaghan Expo (Park on the Hill) 11am - 2pm: Stalls, activities, Heavy Petting Zoo, Q&A, demos, live music and more!
- Sex Trivia with Prizes (Hosted by NUPSA) - Clarendon Hotel, 6.30pm
WEDNESDAY 4 MARCH:
- NUspace Sexual Health Information Session with live music: 11am - 2pm
- Sydney Campus Sexual Health Information Sessions: 12pm - 1pm and 5pm-6pm
- Kink class (Hosted by NUSA) with pizza: 6pm at The Clubhouse (under Bar on the Hill)
- Movie Night - "Booksmart" (Hosted by NUSA): 6pm at Park on the Hill (Movie will start after sunset).
THURSDAY 5 MARCH:
- HMRI Lunchtime Sexual Health Information Session: Time TBC
- How to Have a Great Sex Life Workshop: Therapist and Relationship Counsellor Gabrielle Lawrie will be hosting this workshop at Callaghan from 3.30pm - 5pm. (Location TBC)
FRIDAY 6 MARCH:
- Sex, Safety, and Respect Workshop (with pizza): RW219, 12pm - 3pm
- Queer Sexual Health Information Class (with pizza): NUSA large meeting room - 3pm
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.