Job Application Bootcamp
Are your job application documents working for you? Writing an effective resume, cover letter or statement addressing the selection criteria can be a tricky process!
Come along to this bootcamp with your burning questions and your draft documents and we will set you in the right direction to develop a standout job application.
In this bootcamp, we cover how to:
- Analyse a job advertisement
- Make a strong impression with your resume
- Tie your job application together using your cover letter
- Address and understand selection criteria
Can’t attend? Visit Apply for a Job to learn more about the job application resources and support available to you.
- Location: Newcastle (City) and Online
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.