Presenting on Camera
This workshop has been designed to improve presenting on camera skills. It is perfect for academics looking to build confidence in their own performance in front of the camera. These skills are important in creating videos that encourage student engagement.
The principles taught are applicable to most situations such as DIY recordings with a phone, zoom or studio recordings. The workshop is a friendly and supportive environment designed to maximise academic presenting abilities.
The workshop includes
- Scripts (with a teleprompter), delivery, performance style, posture, breath and voice.
- Overcoming any issues you have, fears, or questions relating to delivering your course content.
- Discussion and practical demonstration of techniques to deliver confident performance.
- On camera exercises and practice time to get you comfortable on camera.
We will have experienced facilitators on hand to make the most of your time.
Book now (places are limited)
This session will be held as a face to face workshop in the Learning Design and Teaching Innovation (LDTI) Media Studio at Callaghan. (Room LC-108, Level 1, Language Centre).
- Location: LC-108, Level 1, Language Centre
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.