Integrated Innovation Network
Creating Value and Emerging from COVID Webinar Series
As business owners and leaders are beginning to step out of crisis mode, a new question is emerging - "Where do I even begin in planning for the future?". Innovation will be, if it is not already, a core function in you building your new future as a business. Emerging from COVID-19 is a 1-hour presentation that provides an inside look into how companies are adjusting to the new world and how you can leverage innovation frameworks so your business can emerge stronger and more resilient.
Your registration enables access to a 1-hour video and slide deck outlining:
- Examples of how companies are adjusting to a new world
- How innovation projects are being re-prioritised to get more immediate wins
- How to use this time to learn frameworks that will defend and extend your core business, while opening up new opportunities.
Creating Value in Uncertainty is a three-part video series that provides practical approaches and tools to help new and established business owners and managers explore, evaluate and execute opportunities that add or create new value for customers and their business in times of rapid change and uncertainty.
Your registration enables access to all three 1-hour videos, slide decks and workbooks outlining:
Video 1 - Explore opportunities
Discover tools that will help you look at your customer needs in a new way. Learn how to ask better questions to get better solutions. Equip yourself with effective ways to test your ideas fast.
Video 2 - Evaluate potential
Find ways to lift your business model to deliver what is needed. Learn effective idea generation and evaluation approaches. Take the litmus test – will this generate the margins, customers and sales you are looking for?
Video 3 - Execute plans
Discover frameworks that allow for your current business environment, and create focus & momentum to execute on new ideas. Learn how to avoid the overwhelm of what needs to be done through structured roadmap models. Focused execution is king!
- Stop avoiding risk by keeping busy with redundant routines. Creating value takes new mindsets and becoming comfortable with the learning journey.
- When exploring new opportunities, focusing on customer jobs will reveal many unmet needs. Remain unattached to your new ideas until you've confirmed customer value.
- Generating new ideas that are beyond the obvious is essential for your business to remain innovative and current.
- Analysing how new ideas impact stakeholders and understanding why they are impacted will provide insight into the potential of an idea.
- Your new roadmap must be accompanied by a simple and compelling vision that is understood by all employees and should be their sole focus.
- Cost, effort and risk need to be taken into account.
- A vision tracking organiser will help you gain a full understanding of what you need to execute on and how you are going to complete it.
- Make sure there is internal communication of your plan. Spread the word seven times.
Claire Quigley is an accomplished commercial marketer, innovation strategist and business development manager. She holds domestic and international experience in B2B sales. Specialising in business model and value proposition design as well as go to market strategies and sales enablement, Claire understands what to look for when creating business success.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.