The exclusive Master of Business Administration (Global) at the University of Newcastle allows you to build your global network and provides you with the opportunity to combine this degree with a second masters degree in your second year of study, with our highly reputable partner universities:
- Feliciano School of Business - Montclair State University in New Jersey, USA
- LUISS Business School in Rome, Italy
Feliciano School of Business -
Montclair State University,
New Jersey (USA)
Building on a distinguished history dating back to 1908, Montclair State University is a leading institution of higher education in New Jersey. Designated a Research Doctoral University by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education, the University’s nine colleges and schools serve more than 20,000 undergraduate and graduate students with more than 300 doctoral, master's and baccalaureate level programs.
Situated on a beautiful, 252-acre suburban campus just 12 miles from New York City, Montclair State University delivers the instructional and research resources of a large public university in a supportive and diverse academic environment.
The Feliciano School of Business at Montclair State University is accredited by AACSB International at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. The School offers Bachelor degree programs in Business Administration, Accounting, and Economics, and Master degree programs in Business Administration, Accounting and Business Analytics, along with several graduate level certificates.
Feliciano School of Business students are ready to excel in the classroom and compete in the global marketplace. A curricula focused on experiential learning, analytical skill building and problem solving is one of the most innovative and market-centered in the region. Students receive a world-class management education experience, and the School harnesses the extraordinary capabilities of their faculty and alumni network and leverage their proximity to New York City – the most dynamic business environment in the world. By educating their students for the world in which they will be competing tomorrow, the Feliciano School of Business is uniquely positioned to help students achieve success.
- Analytics is a fast-growing business field that plays a vital role in strategic and operational decision-making. Companies are in need of data- and tech-savvy employees who can mine raw data across multiple platforms and transform them into insights to make data-driven business decisions. The School's Master of Science in Business Analytics program is all about development of these skills.
- Learn skills in data visualisation, which allows for the conversion of complex data to convey meaningful insights, and develop the capability to identify patterns and hidden trends that help contribute to successful strategic decisions.
- The School's relevant and cross-disciplinary curriculum is well aligned with what industry needs from analytics practitioners. Students are taught state-of-the-art analytics tools and techniques in text mining, big data analytics and operations research.
- Students who successfully complete their first year of study of the MBA (Global) (minimum of eight courses) at the University of Newcastle may be eligible for entry to the Master of Science in Business Analytics at Montclair State University if they:
- Receive a TOEFL score of at least 83 on the internet based score or 550 on the paper-based test; or
- Receive a waiver of TOEFL on the basis that they have graduated from a higher education institution where English is the language of instruction.
- The University of Newcastle will provide to Montclair State University the academic transcript for any applicants.
- In addition to the English language requirement, applicants must also:
- Be enrolled in good standing in the MBA (Global) program at the University of Newcastle when they make their application;
- Demonstrate a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (according to the US mode of GPA calculation, on a scale of 4); and
- Submit to Montclair State University an I-20 application, and proof of financial support to study.
- Applications will be due in March of each year and conditional offers will be made in May of each year. Confirmation of offers will depend on final marks.
- If accepted, students will start their program at Montclair State University in July each year (depending on the start of the academic year).
The fee for the Feliciano School of Business program is USD26,000, which is payable to this School.
- Affordable standard of living - Rental cost for a one-bedroom apartment averages US$1,366/month and two-bedroom apartment averages US$1,757/month, while utilities cost on an average US$105/month. These rates are affordable for students choosing to stay outside of campus. Additionally, there is a robust public transportation network.
- International student community - In 2016-17, for the second consecutive year, U.S. colleges and universities hosted more than one million international students, reaching a record high of 1.08 million. This also marks the eleventh consecutive year of continued expansion of the total number of international students in U.S. higher education.
- Job opportunities - There are nearly 49,000 management jobs available in New Jersey; New Jersey offers 4,000 jobs in specialised field of analytics; apart from New Jersey, there are 84,000 management jobs available in New York; nearly 13,000 jobs in the specialised field of analytics are available in New York, and New Jersey is home to headquarters of 24 Fortune 500 companies.
LUISS Business School -
Study a dual degree in Australia and Italy, and graduate in two years with the MBA (Global) and then choose to study one of the following Masters programs at LUISS Business School:
- Fashion focus - Master of Fashion and Luxury Management
- Luxury focus - Master of Fashion and Luxury Management
- Digital Ecosystem focus - Master in Management and Technology
LUISS Business School, accredited by EQUIS, is the School of Business and Management of LUISS Guido Carli University, located at the Villa Blanc campus in Rome, Italy. The School leads the development and the growth of individuals and companies.
LUISS Business School is fuelled and surrounded by innovation, creativity and opportunities. Here you will learn from and have access to world-class faculties, guest speakers and industry leaders. LUISS graduates will be able to promote social and business growth within small and large institutions, combining entrepreneurial spirit to unconventional qualities: creativity, with the ability to challenge all difficulties.
Watch this video to see why LUISS Business School is ‘Inspiring Everywhere’.
- LUISS Business School encourages a strongly entrepreneurial attitude, with strong connections to local industry and the business world; for example the LUISS AdVenture Project Lab, a business lab at LUISS which promotes the development of new business ideas, where students have the opportunity to be actively involved in developing an entrepreneurial project.
- The School promotes an active teaching methodology and encourages students to have a ‘can do’ attitude, with practice-oriented teaching and a ‘learn by doing’ approach to study. Interactive lessons, case studies and work groups as well as technology used in the courses, put the School at the forefront of teaching education.
- For students who commenced in July 2018, after the successful completion of your first year of study of the MBA (Global) (minimum of eight courses) at the University of Newcastle (which is delivered in English), there is no requirement for additional English testing.
- LUISS Business School requires that students complete an aptitude test online.
- The University of Newcastle will provide LUISS with the academic transcript for any applicants, with a recommendation regarding enrolment.
- Applicants will be asked to undertake an interview with LUISS staff by Skype, to help the staff and applicants with the decision process.
- If accepted, students will start their program at LUISS in July 2019.
- Applications will be due in March 2019 and conditional offers will be made in May 2019. Confirmation of offers will depend on final marks.
The fee for each of the LUISS programs is EURO €14,000, which is payable to LUISS.
- Made in Italy - Italy is one of the leading countries in fashion design and fashion is an important part of Italian culture. It is home to many well-known fashion brands including Armani, Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci, Prada, Missoni, Moschino, Valentino and Versace. 
(1. Global Language Monitor)
- Product innovation and SME networks - Italy enjoys a reputation as a world leader for quality and excellence in products ranging from high technology to sectors reflecting creativity, style and ingenuity. Well-known Italian companies include Alessi, Ducati, Ferrari, Fiat, Luxottica and STMicroelectronics.
- Art, history and tourism - Italy counts 51 UNESCO World Heritage Sites within its borders, more than any other country on the World Heritage List . Italy is also 5th among the world’s top destinations with more than 50 million international tourist visitors annually.
(2. States Parties/Italy, UNESCO’s World Heritage Centre; 3. UNWTO Tourism Highlights, 2016 Edition; World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)©).
- World leader in food exports - Italy is a world leader in Food Exports, including pasta, wine, coffee, chocolate products, tomatoes, apples and grapes, led by companies such as Barilla, Buitoni, Ferrero, Lavazza and San Pellegrino . Italy is among the top three European countries for agricultural production. Fruit and vegetables, viticulture and olive crops are the main sectors of Italian agriculture .
(4. The Fortis-Corradini Index. 5. The Italian National Institute for Statistics).
- Quality of life - Italy ranks as the healthiest population in the world, according to Bloomberg's Global Health Index. Italy is ranked top of 163 countries .
(6. 2017 Bloomberg's Global Health Index, Bloomberg).
Aston University -
Birmingham (United Kingdom)
Study a dual degree in Australia and the UK, and graduate in two years with the MBA (Global) and a Master of Science in Entrepreneurship (MSc Entrepreneurship).
Founded in 1895 and a University since 1966, Aston University is known for its world-class teaching quality. This includes:
- The highest award (Gold) in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF, 2017).
- Ranked first in the UK for ‘value added’ (Guardian University Guide 2020).
- Aston Business School, part of Aston University, triple-accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA, is in the top 100 in the world for Business and Management studies in the QS World University Rankings 2019, and 11th in the UK.
Aston University is ranked in the World Top 50 for international outlook (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019), with an international community of students from over 130 countries. Aston offers a range of support for international students and has over 90% International Student Satisfaction (National Student Survey, 2019).
Aston University’s safe green campus is only 10 minutes away from the Birmingham city centre.
- Aston University’s postgraduate students benefit from a professional development programme known as Global Advantage - which focuses your thinking and actions on more elusive social and personal aspects of business.
- Aston University will equip you with a broad knowledge of the international business environment and examine foreign market entry modes, approaches to international trade, how international businesses are structured, as well as the impact of technology and country policies on company strategy.
- The Master of Science in Entrepreneurship (MSc Entrepreneurship) degree covers the entire process of starting a new business venture, from the initial idea to international expansion. It will help you to identify and develop business opportunities and teach you how to check the feasibility of a venture using key frameworks and tools.
- This degree will examine the traits and characteristics often associated with successful entrepreneurs and help you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
- With a wide selection of optional modules, this degree provides you with opportunity to tailor your studies to suit your interests or professional ambitions.
- Complete the application form
- A transcript of your successfully completed first year of the MBA (Global) at the University of Newcastle will also be required.
The fee for 2020/2021 is £18,850, which is payable to Aston University.
- Birmingham is one of the most multicultural cities in the UK, with one of the youngest populations in Europe benefitting from a range of cultural venues and events, plenty of restaurants, shopping and leisure destinations.
- Birmingham is a city of enterprise. With excellent links with the city’s businesses and our close proximity to the business district, Birmingham is an ideal choice for executive education, work placements, apprenticeships and graduate recruitment.
- Birmingham is in the heart of the country - the UK’s second largest city and located in the middle of the country, offering excellent travel links to cities in Europe and great flight connections to the rest of the world. There are many interesting places within easy access to visit - with London an hour and a half away by train and Stratford-Upon-Avon, home of Shakespeare and Warwick Castle, both less than an hour away.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.