4 years full-time or part-time equivalent up to 10 years maximum.
- Semester 1 - 26 Feb 2018
- IELTS overall minimum - 7.0
- IELTS section minimum - 7.0
4 years full-time.
Face to Face
You will develop competencies and skills to confidently take on the full range of conditions that speech pathologists assess and rehabilitate, including:
- all acquired and developmental human communication disorders
- swallowing disorders
- phonological and articulatory disorders
- voice disorders
- communication disorders of neurological origin
Foundation courses include linguistics, psychology, bioscience, anatomy and neuroscience.
As part of the honours component in this degree you can choose from the study pathways outlined in the Speech Pathology handbook .