You will be able to choose from the following honours pathways within your Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science degree:
- Graded Honours - this stream develops your skills with a research project in your chosen area. At the end you will be given a grade based on your research thesis. You can use this qualification to move onto further research such as a PhD or Masters coursework.
- Ungraded Honours - this stream develops your expertise in your core studies and your chosen discipline area. You will successfully complete with honours based on placements and coursework.
Entry into the graded honours stream may be offered to high performing students with a GPA of 5.5 or above at the completion of their third year. The graded honours stream requires students to complete an honours research project under the supervision of academic staff.
To successfully complete the graded honours stream you must:
- develop a relevant research question with direction from your supervisor
- critically evaluate your research question using appropriate research strategies
- collect, analyse, and interpret data
- demonstrate advanced oral and written communication skills including the presentation of a research report