Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Study Entrepreneurship & Innovation at UON
Innovation and entrepreneurship are at the forefront of economic growth both domestically and internationally. When completing this major, you will gain vital skills and knowledge enabling you to think creatively and distinctively in new situations and reduce risk in professional practice.
The entrepreneurship and innovation major incorporates a practical industry placement and gives you the confidence and skills to launch exciting new business ventures. This major can lead you to a career in consultancy or management, creating success and maintaining value, across a range of organisational structures.
What jobs can you get with a major in Entrepreneurship & Innovation?
Students will graduate equipped with the knowledge and skills to become an entrepreneur, start their own businesses or advise organisations how to be innovative and forward-thinking. These skills will allow you to work in a range of fields including:
- Within existing enterprises.
- Managing new ventures within large organisations.
Suitable for Global Indigenous Studies students with?
- An interest in understanding how to develop innovative ideas, products or processes.
- Goals to become an entrepreneur and launch your own business.
- A commitment to learning about how to identify, evaluate and develop opportunities.
What do you learn in an Entrepreneurship and Innovation major?
Study a major in Entrepreneurship and Innovation and learn about:
- Innovative and entrepreneurial business skills
- Commercial skills, specialist knowledge and the ability to think distinctively, creatively and critically in a business environment.
- Stretch your imagination and gain highly competitive skills to jumpstart a bright future in an increasingly dynamic and commercial world.
Which degrees include an Entrepreneurship & Innovation major?
You can study this major if you are undertaking one of the following degrees at UON: