Admission to our undergraduate degree programs usually requires successful completion of a senior secondary school qualification similar to the Higher School Certificate (HSC), the highest educational award in New South Wales schools.
- Semester 1 - 27 Feb 2017
- Semester 2 - 24 Jul 2017
Face to Face
4 years full-time or part-time equivalent up to 10 years maximum.
Build critical technical and engineering skills through courses in:
- cadastral surveying
- geotechnical engineering
- industrial surveying
- satellite positioning
- spatial data systems and remote sensing
- surveying techniques and computations
- town planning
- water engineering
Connect with industry through guest lectures and interdisciplinary projects solving real world problems. Gain invaluable practical experience through your industry placement.
Become job-ready through our professional practice courses. You'll learn to tackle ‘wicked problems’ and develop essential workplace skills in finance, project management, sustainability, communication and entrepreneurism.
Diversify your skills with a cluster of four elective specialisation courses, which can be used to:
- deepen your technical competence in your engineering field
- broaden your expertise in another area of engineering
- specialise your skills in areas outside engineering, such as business or maths
- study overseas at one of our many partner institutions.