UON Policy Library
The Policy Library is the authoritative source for the University’s policy documents, including:
- UON Act and By-law
- Policies, Procedures Guidelines and Schedules
- Associated Information (codes of practice, legislation, website links, forms and other documents).
The Policy is Library does not require a login for access and can be searched by keyword or alphabetically, and contains a glossary to help define terms.
To contact the Assurance Services Policy Team:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (02) 49216487
- Policy Library
To manage your enrolment, we collect and hold information about you. The information we collect is related to our role as a university and we ensure that all personal information is stored securely and managed in line with privacy legislation.
There are some circumstances where we may need to disclose information about you to government agencies or other organisations without your permission. These include:
- If it is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested
- If it is required or authorised by law
- To prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's health.
You may request access to the personal information we hold about you, and may ask us to correct any errors and/or place additional information on your file.
- Privacy Management Plan
- Web privacy statement
- Private i — your ultimate privacy survival guide – a resource developed by the Australian Government about privacy issues that you may face, some
Phone: (02) 4985 4529
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.