Drugs and alcohol
If drugs or alcohol are becoming a problem for you or someone you know, there are people and resources available to help.
You can organise an appointment with the University’s Drug and Alcohol Counsellor through a referral from a Student Support Advisor or your counsellor.
There are also a range of support systems that can be accessed online or via an app.
- Student Support Advisors – your first stop for support and referral to other services
- Thrive Alcohol Survey - a short, anonymous survey providing personalised feedback on your alcohol use
- Australian Drug Information Network – information about drug and alcohol services
- Australian Drug Foundation – factual information on most types of illicit drugs
- CounsellingOnline – chat online with a counsellor about an alcohol or drug related issues.
- DrinkWise – a web-based self-change program.
- Don't get used – find out what you are really taking and where to get help.
Get information and advice on quitting smoking from: