Thriving - no concern
- Student will be delighted that you have noticed how well they are doing.
- An encouraging comment from you will be much appreciated.
- They can continue to develop their skills and strategies.
- Balancing study-life-work interactions.
- Achieving their goals.
- Contributing to campus events.
- Developing work-related skills through volunteering/employment.
- Good student.
- Enjoying learning.
- Actively participating in class discussion.
- Assisting peers as PASS leader.
- Socially active.
- Strong network.
- May have some anxiety about assessment tasks or high achievement.
- Proactive self-management and problem solving.
- Seeks appropriate advice.
- Support student’s self- development and acquisition of new skills.
- Encourage mastery of new challenges.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.